Another snow day, this is ridiculous. It's spring now and there is only a dusting on the ground! Not that i'm complaining about having a snow day, I just had things to do at the elementary school to prepare my lesson to teach next week. Now..... I can't. Off to the teacher's store I go I guess. That will be a fun trip anyway, they should have lots of cool things.
I have been so busy this week. I had 2 exams, one in which I didn't finish because a. I ran out of time (even with extended time) and b. I couldn't remember the answers even though I studied. The other exam that I took yesterday, I actually think I did better on compared to the first test I took. Although a few questions I couldn't remember the answers so I just put something random that sounded good. The test I took yesterday is supposed to be Monday but I had to take it early because I have an appointment far away so I'm not going to be around.
Since the roads aren't bad, at least from looking outside, I will hopefully get more hours at work today. Even if it's not a full day I hope for more hours. Then tonight I have a birthday party for one of the boys I babysit for, my coach's husband's son. It's at the ice rink and i'm supposed to help kids skate! I'm so excited to help :)
Yesterday at the rink I took time out of my practice to instead help two young kids skate. One was 3 years old and when I was teaching him, he kept saying, "I can't" and I replied "I know you can!" He was very young but I got him going more than he was before but I'm hoping that after I left he started to get the hang of it.
I love helping people, especially kids. If I only get one thing in life, it would be to help at least just one child succeed.
On a funny note, I was writing in my deposit from work today and instead of writing deposit I started writing April Fools :) haha. I need to play a good joke on my dad today, I just don't know what yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment