Well...... my first event went pretty well. Although, I fell out of a spin. I didn't actually "fall" but I didn't stay in the spin. I competed against the books which is actually a lot harder than competing against other people. For my next event it was my program, "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy," now this one I had already started getting anxious even before I went on the ice. So therefore I psyched myself out and didn't do as well. But because I was anxious and I was already convinced I wasn't going to do well, I didn't do as well. Now I feel that I have to punish myself because I should have done better, especially when I have nailed it so many times before. It's upsetting when this happens because I wanted it to be perfect and it wasn't.
My body image is horrible and looking at the pictures that I just posted on facebook makes me upset and it makes me more anxious.
But enough complaining.... I did have fun today and that's what counts! I can't wait to compete again on April 16th :)



No comments:
Post a Comment