This skating season went by so fast!! Last night I had my show. I skated in 3 programs. I thought I did pretty good. It has been such a busy week. I was preparing all week for the show and competition this weekend. After rewatching my solo program last night, even though I didn't land one of my jumps on one foot, I still think I didn't do well. Although, others think differently. They all say I did really well. I have 2 more chances to nail my program like I have done in the past few weeks. It's extremely frustrating when I nail my program numerous times throughout the week and that didn't happen last night. I wasn't even nervous, so I'm not sure what happened.
I am giving myself 2 more chances to nail the program, today and in a few weeks at another competition. I worked so hard on this program and I will be upset if I don't nail it. I have my first event at the competition at 9:40 so I have to get going since I have to be there an hour before I compete and it takes me over an hour to get there.
I will post later on how I did at the competition today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment