Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not the best of luck

Hoping at the beginning of the week that all I was having were allergy troubles. Everyday I progressively got worse. So with my luck I ended up with an upper respiratory infection/bronchitis. Of course this would happen to me right when I have a lot of things going on. I'm not allowed in school/work tomorrow if I don't wake up feel marvelous. Obviously that's not going to happen and of course it's a day when a big assignment is due. Figures this would happen to me.
On Friday I taught my 2nd lesson and it went really well. I taught a reading lesson on making predictions. I read the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and the students loved it! They kept saying how they saw the movie and they were always giggling as I read it. Although while reading it I didn't have much of a voice and I had a hard time breathing.
I kept insisting to my mom Friday night that I was fine but she put the thermometer near my face and said "here, put this in your mouth." I tried to prove her wrong but she was right, I did have a fever. So I have been in all weekend except for this morning to go to the walk in care at the hospital.
I'm so sick of being of being in side this weekend. Actually, I don't like being inside for more than a few hours. I had plans for tonight that had to be canceled. Hopefully things will be back to normal on Tuesday. Although luckily, I don't have to be to school til 1 on Tuesday! So I am very excited about that! Not too much has really happened this past week. I have just been doing a lot of sleeping and homework. Nothing too eventful. This week will definitely be more eventful! I have my competition on Saturday. Finally during my lesson on Thursday I nailed my camel spin, which is looks like a spiral when you are spinning. One leg is at least a 90˚ angle while my other leg is spinning on the ice. Its hard to explain but it looks really cool. So my coach was able to change the spins in my program because I nailed my camel spin.
Well, i'm watching something on tv about the Kennedy's and then i'm going to bed.

Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment