Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Overwhelmed

Ahh school is definitely extremely overwhelming right now. Basically to the point where I am very stressed out. I've been really struggling with other things and today was just the tip of the iceberg of being stressed out. Just when I thought I was caught up on most of my work and getting things done early... BOOM my professor decides to tell us a week before our project is due, there is more to the project than just doing the different stages of my unit plan. I'm thinking that stressed is one of the most frequent words in my vocabulary and I would love to get it out of my vocabulary. So I am really going to work on becoming less stressed and actually manage it better than I do now.

My semester is almost over, thank goodness!! I can't wait to be done! Although, I do wish that I was graduating this May. If only I didn't change my major 7 times :) My last day of classes is May 19th! Then I leave 2 weeks later for the summer. I'm really looking forward to this summer and I'm hoping for a better summer too. Last summer was difficult because my grandma got very sick and ended up passing away. On Monday of this week it would have been her 78th birthday. I can't get the image out of my head the day of the wake. I really wish she was still here with us but I know she isn't suffering anymore. I just still really miss her...a lot.

I have so much work to get done, so I better get on that! Tomorrow is my first day back skating, well I did compete last saturday, after being very sick.. hopefully my legs won't give up on my like they did at the competition that I shouldn't have competed in. I just can't wait to get back on the ice and not be sick :)

Okay.. so I really am going to go do homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment